Friday 9 September 2011

Ideas for style of music video

I liked the idea of an older style of theme. Although both Ella Fitsgerrald and Steve Wonder are both very different styles and genres of music. I looked into both of these artists and songs but was more influenced by the faster tempo of Steve Wonders song 'Superstition'. I like the idea of a more jazzy style of music video and can think of many ideas of putting a storyline to one of his songs, with all the instruments involved and the amount of excitment in a lot of his songs. For example Superstition, which I have a video to show an example of how much is going on in the video.

I haven't yet decided what to do for our video, however I personally like the idea of going the direction of the older classics and more jazzy type of music.
 I decided to show some pictures to show some examples of what mood and theme I was thinking of characterising our music video.

Both these artists focus on jazz as their main genre and style of music. And I like the idea to make a music video go back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment